- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Barracuda
- Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream
- Riley & Grey
- Pure Silk Moisturizing Shave Cream
- EcoTools Pure Complexion Sponge
- Tide to Go
See? That’s why I said wedding-ish. You could kind of use these items for wedding day prep, but they also work into the “for everyday use” category, too. At any rate, here’s the skinny on the above:
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Barracuda: This wasn’t my first rodeo with Sally Hansen and I actually love their complete salon manicure line. It’s a base coat, color and top coat in one which is great for me because I’m not into over complicated beauty things. I can paint this on and go, no extra steps needed. With that said, I’m not in love with the Barracuda shade. I think it’s supposed to be a Tiffany Blue knock off, and I don’t really have a problem with the color in general, but it is not cute on nails. Sorry Sally, it just isn’t.
- Olay Regenerist Tone Perfecting Cream: This stuff smells amazing and is super creamy. It leaves a nice clean smelling, moisturized effect on your skin which is fabulous. However, it’s almost a little greasy and I didn’t use it long enough to try out the tone perfecting piece of it. In general, I don’t really need too much tone perfecting, so I’d probably stick with a non-tone perfecting cream, but I’m sure it wouldn’t hurt. Downside to this one is really the price. I’m not someone who regularly spends $30.99 on face cream. Heck, I’m not the type of person who spends $10 on face cream (I’ll probably kick myself for that when I’m the wrinkly one at the senior center Bingo).
- Riley & Grey: This one is fairly fun even though I can’t make use of it. Riley & Grey is a company that is revolutionizing the wedding website. These sites are gorgeous, modern and fairly expensive. However, there’s a 50% off code: RGINFLUENSTER
- Pure Silk Moisturizing Shave Cream: The raspberry scent smells amazing! That aside, it’s basically like all other shave creams, but minus the mess. This one actually comes out of the can as foam, unlike some other shave creams geared towards women that come out of the can as gel until you move them around and they turn foamy. Bottom line, if you’re a shave cream girl, this one is a winner.
- EcoTools Pure Complexion Sponge: In a nutshell, this thing seems to work okay. There’s really nothing too fancy about it. It’s a sponge which you can apply your facial cleanser to in order to clean your face. Easy enough, right?
- Tide to Go: I like the concept of Tide to Go, but I wish it were easier. This thing requires some serious elbow grease. I tried it out on fresh stains, thanks to my husband’s Chipotle burrito bowl, and I had to really scrub for probably 10 minutes. Even then, it didn’t get the stains all the way out, but rather it just faded them. If a product is supposed to be used on the go, let’s make it easy, mmkay?
So there you have it. Which products have you tried? Which do you want to try now that you’ve read my fabulous review? My suggestion–paint your nails, shave your legs, clean your face, apply your moisturizing cream and de-stain your clothes before taking the ultimate glamour shot to feature on your Riley & Grey website.You know you want to.