Thanks to BzzAgent, I’ve been testing Tone Moisturizing Body Wash Petal Soft Pink
for the past few weeks. While I like the packaging (it’s super pink and modern with lots of designs), I’m not crazy about the scent. I tend to go for fruitier scents, so the floral is a little too much for me. It’s not something I would choose for myself given the option, but for those who like floral scents, this would be perfect. It makes a nice rich lather, which some body washes fail to do, and seems to leave skin feeling soft. All in all, it isn’t a bad product, and if the scent were fruitier, it’d be a shower staple.
Here’s the whole line of Tone Body Washes:
- New! Petal Soft with Pink Peony & Rose Oil
- Mango Splash with Cocoa Butter
- Daily Detox with White Clay & Pink Jasmine
- Soothing Oatmeal with Shea Butter
- Ocean Therapy with Deep Sea Extracts & Pearl Essence
- Fruit Peel® with Alpha-Hydroxy Fruit Acids
I think Mango Splash or Fruit Peel are probably more my style. Which one would you go for?