I finished my Pinterest project! I knew I wanted my pots to be super bright, so I picked out really bright, spring and summer colors. Then, after painting them, I added different sizes of polka dots to each one. The two bottom pots also have foam blocks in them to keep the pot above them from sinking into the soil. I also used organic potting soil instead of the usual stuff. I finished the pots over the weekend and I finally got a chance to add the flowers tonight. Originally, the pink pot was supposed to have an African Daisy in it, but it turned out to be too large for the pot so I’ll have to plant it in a separate one instead. I don’t know if I’ll be able to leave the whole thing where I have it know, because the plants I chose are supposed to have full sun. I may need to move it out a little bit so it can get more light, but overall, I’m pretty happy with it.